Since the introduction of fantasy into wargaming, Robert E. Howard’s Conan has loomed large across popular culture, recently inspiring the award-winning Robert E. Howard’s Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of roleplaying game and Monolith’s hit Conan boardgame. Here, for the first time ever, is the crossover between these two games: miniatures and roleplaying adventure meet in the Hyborian Age!
Developed closely with Monolith Entertainment, The Monolith Sourcebook provides players and gamemasters with a host of exciting material: new campaigns for both games, standalone adventures, and advice for creating original boardgame adventures using the roleplaying resources.
Conan RPG: The Monolith Sourcebook features:
- a Red Tide to Kush, a complete boardgame campaign with ten new scenarios
- a solo/cooperative campaign made up of nine new scenarios for the boardgame
- Shadows from Gulsaggah, a complete roleplaying adventure campaign set in the legendary Black Coast
- rules for solo and cooperative play for the boardgame
- guidelines for using Conan tiles and roleplaying resources to create new scenarios for the boardgame
- characters, monsters, equipment, and artifacts, from Amboola the Spearman to Xuthal’s Crown
- get the most out of Monolith’s Conan boardgame with this essential sourcebook!
Requires two Conan tile sets - Perilous Ruins & Forgotten Cities and Forbidden Places & Pits of Horror - to play; the Conan boardgame King’s Pledge for tabletop action; and the Robert E. Howard’s Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of core rulebook for roleplaying game excitement.