I think this new ship was put together by monkeys. Oh, she's got a fine engine, but half the doors won't open, and guess whose job it is to make it right?
The Star Trek Adventures RPG: The Operations Division - Supplemental Rulebook provides Gamemasters and Players with a wealth of new material for use in Star Trek Adventures for characters in the Operations Division.
The Star Trek Adventures RPG: The Operations Division - Supplemental Rulebook includes:
- detailed description of the operations division, covering both the security and engineering departments, Starfleet Corps of Engineers, Starfleet Intelligence, and even the elusive Section 31
- advice on creating operations division focused plot components for your missions to challenge the bravery of your security personnel and the ingenuity of your engineering officers
- a whole chapter of equipment and rules for their inclusion in Star Trek Adventures missions
- an expanded list of Talents and Focuses for security and engineering characters, as well as new character creation choices for enlisted personnel
- detailed descriptions and game statistics for a range of Security and Engineering focused NPCs and Supporting Characters, including Luther Sloan, Leah Brahms, and MACO soldiers
- Star Trek Adventures: Red Alert provides 2d20 rules for miniatures combat in the Star Trek universe, and includes a campaign of six branching missions
The Star Trek Adventures RPG: The Operations Division - Supplemental Rulebook require the Star Trek Adventures RPG: Core Rulebook in order to play.